Morecambe Bay Golf Festival Terms and Conditions
The Morecambe Bay Golf Festival Tournament will be played in the Morecambe Bay area on three different courses, namely Morecambe Golf Club, Lancaster Golf Club and Heysham Golf Club over five consecutive days commencing on the second week in September each year.
Players can enter as a pair or as a fourball.
Entry can be made either online at www.morecambebaygolffestival.com or by post. Please make cheques payable to Morecambe Bay Golf Festival and send it along with the completed entry form to:
Morecambe Bay Golf Festival, fao Tony Wilkinson,
c/o Heysham Golf Club, Trumacar Park, Middleton Road, Heysham, Morecambe LA3 3JH.
Entries should arrive in good time before the closing date of 31st August each year.
Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of entry.
There will be daily prizes at each course.
- Open to members of recognised Golf Clubs with an official World Handicap System (WHS) Handicap Index and valid CDH Number.
- Entrants must be 18 or over on the competition date.
- Entrants must be amateur players.
- Handicap Allowance 85% of Course Handicap. Maximum Playing Handicap 18 for Gents and 27 for Ladies.
- Ties are decided by using a back 9, 6, 3 and 1 calculation.
- Festival Trophy – The trophy is awarded to the pair with the best aggregate score over the three days. In the event of a tie the scorecard on the final day will be used to determine the winners.
- Team Events – Two best scores to count.
- 4BBB Events – Best score to count.
- Closing date for entries is 31st August 2022.
- Withdrawals will only be refunded if notified before the closing date.
- Prizes will be awarded to the first six places in each event.
- There is no formal prize presentation on the day – First 5 prize vouchers will be available from the Professional shop where the event is held. 6th place winners will receive Carr's Jeweller's vouchers to the value of the prize. Accounts will be set up in the names of the winners in the relevant Professional shop or at Carr's Jewellers.